If your landlord or agent submits a charge against you at the end of your tenancy, you will receive an email notification complete with the charge details.
Once a charge has been submitted, tenants must respond within 10 days, otherwise, the charge may be deemed as accepted.
If you would like to accept a charge, follow these steps:
- Log in into your flatfair dashboard
- Open your current membership
- Review the charge(s) and click Accept
- Once all charges are accepted, you have five days to complete the payment using a card of your choice
- After all charges have been fully resolved and paid, the membership will be closed.
(Note: all tenants are jointly and severally liable for paying the charges i.e. if there are multiple tenants in the household an agreement will need to be reached between them)
Remember: Acting fairly and in good faith when it comes to negotiating charges and paying promptly for any established charges may mean you'll be eligible for a discount if you choose to use flatfair again.