During the Covid-19 period our minimum acceptable referencing criteria will be slightly different. As a temporary measure and until further notice the following criteria will no longer count as an acceptable referencing condition for the use of flatfair:
- Tenants requiring a guarantor to pass affordability checks
- Tenant requiring a proof of address as indicated on the reference result as a condition of acceptance
- Tenants requiring rent to be paid in advance
- Tenants requiring a shortfall to be paid in advance
- Conditions where the reference result is acceptable but states that insurance is not permitted
Partners will be informed via email, should there be any further change to these conditions.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.