Letting agents or landlords managing their own properties are required to report any of their flatfair properties that have fallen into rent arrears, which can be facilitated easily using our rent arrears portal.
You have two options when reporting rent arrears to flatfair:
When the correct option has been selected you will need to click on the ‘Get started’ button at the bottom of the page to continue.
- Reporting multiple flatfair tenancies with rent arrears:
- You will be required to upload either an image, pdf, word, excel or CSV file, in any legible format, cataloguing multiple flatbonds in rent arrears. It is important to ensure each tenancy in the document is identifiable by a flatbond ID or property address.
- To add the documentation to the portal simply select the ‘Add document’ button and select the relevant file on your computer. You are able to repeat this process as many times as necessary.
- Once you are satisfied with the documentation uploaded please select the ‘Submit rent arrears’ button to continue.
- Reporting an individual flatfair tenancy with rent arrears:
- You will be required to enter the property address or flatbond ID in the search bar and select the ‘Search’ button.
- Once you can see the correct flatfair property you can select the ‘Report’ button.
- You will then be redirected to fill out a form providing additional information about the relevant flatfair tenancy.
- Once this form has been completed and an optional rent schedule has been uploaded you will be able to select the ‘Submit rent arrears’ button to continue.
Once you have successfully reported the rent arrears via the flatfair dashboard you will be redirected to the exit page which includes the following message ‘Your rent arrears report was successfully submitted’.
Should you wish to submit another flatfair property that has fallen into arrears simply select the ‘Submit another application’ button in the bottom right-hand corner.
Please remember to keep us informed if anything changes regarding any submissions and if a new tenancy falls into rent arrears.