Letting agents or landlords may submit proposed charges at the end of a tenancy if they believe the tenants are liable to cover any cost of damages or rent arrears.
This is what you should expect:
- If your landlord or agent wish to submit charges, they'll do so directly through flatfair
- You'll receive an email notification of these, along with any supporting evidence
- You can accept, counter or dispute the charges (Please note: you don't have to pay anything until you've decided on your preferred course of action)
- If you don't respond within 10 days, flatfair will automatically deem that you have accepted the charges.
- Once a charge is accepted, you will have five days to complete payment using a card of your choice
- Once the charges are resolved, the membership is closed.
Important! Failing to pay for any established and lawful charges will result in legal action being taken against you.