How to submit charges for damages and/or rent arrears against tenants through the flatfair portal
You must submit end of tenancy charges against your tenants within 28 days following the membership expiry date or the tenancy end date.
To submit a charge for an existing membership, follow the steps below:
- Log in into your flatfair dashboard
- Select the relevant property
- Click Close and then select Create
- Upload a signed copy of the tenancy agreement (AST), check-in and check-out reports
- Click Proceed
- Create each individual charge by clicking Add
- Select a charge category, description and the desired amount
- Upload supporting evidence (the more details you provide, the stronger your case)
- Click Create
- Repeat steps 6-9 for each new charge
- Once you are satisfied that all charges have been created in full, click Send.
Important! You can only send your end of tenancy charges once so make sure all information is entered correctly and that no charges have been forgotten.
After you've submitted the end of tenancy charges, your tenants will receive an email letting them know. They can then choose to accept and pay, send a counter charge or raise a dispute.