Once you’ve created a new flatfair tenancy there may be a number of reasons why your tenants have not yet received their email invitation. Please read below before reaching out to our support team.
After creating a new flatfair tenancy and once you’ve added all the details to the platform they are first reviewed by the customer success team here at flatfair. This enables us to verify that the new flatfair tenancy lines up with all the information present on the tenancy agreement and supporting documentation. Additionally, by reviewing the information provided before any payment is taken we are able to help you stay compliant with flatfair terms and avoid unnecessary refunds or cancellations.
If a property status in the platform is awaiting verification this will be because:
- The review has not yet been completed - we aim to review and verify all new flatfair tenancies during the same working day. If your move-in is urgent, please contact us.
- We may be trying to clarify something with you via email before we can complete the review. The sooner we are able to verify the flatfair tenancy the sooner the tenants would receive their invitation
Once it’s been reviewed, invites are automatically emailed out to tenants and any guarantors relating to the tenancy (if applicable). Once everyone has signed up to the platform and completed their registration, the property will be active on the system.
If you see that a property status is pending this may be because:
- The property may be landlord managed and the landlord has yet to complete their flatfair registration
- If a guarantor is required, they will also need to sign up to flatfair
- One or more of the tenants haven’t yet completed signing up and/or making their payment to flatfair
NOTE: It is strongly recommended that you do not release the keys to any of the tenants should the flatfair tenancy not show an “Active” status on the platform. Failing to do so may invalidate the flatfair protection for the property.