To submit an end of tenancy charge, just follow the steps below:
- Log in into your flatfair dashboard
- Select the relevant property
- Click Close and then select Create
- Upload a signed copy of the tenancy agreement (AST), check-in and check-out reports
- Click Proceed
- Create each individual charge by clicking Add
- Select a charge category, description and the desired amount
- Upload supporting evidence (the more details you provide, the stronger your case)
- Click Create
- Repeat steps 6-9 for each new charge
- Once you are satisfied that all charges have been created in full, click Send.
Important! You can only send your end of tenancy charges once so make sure all information is entered correctly and that no charges have been forgotten.
After you've submitted the charges, your tenants will receive an email confirmation. They can then choose to accept and pay, send a counter or raise a dispute.