If you are a landlord managing your own property, you will need to register with flatfair before accepting any tenants.
Registering with flatfair as a landlord is simple.
- Ask your letting agent for a flatfair email invitation
- Follow the instructions in the invitation email
- Register with flatfair as a new user
- Accept flatfair terms & conditions
Once you have completed the registration process, the flatfair invitation is automatically sent to your tenants, prompting them to activate thee.
Please note: both you and your letting agent have full access to flatfair and it is your responsibility to manage your property.
Didn't receive an email invitation?
- Check with your letting agent that s/he sent the invite to the correct email address (errors are often the result of a typo)
- Check your SPAM folder for an email from @flatfair.co.uk
- If the problem persists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our live chat service.
Need help? We have put together all the information required for landlords who manage their own property – click on the button below to learn more.