How to create a company let membership account with flatfair
If you're a company member acting on behalf of a tenant renting accommodation (e.g. you're their employer), and the letting agent or landlord(s) for the rented accommodation are flatfair partners, you'll receive a flatfair membership invite directly.
If they're not flatfair partners, ask them to request an invite by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will be in touch with more details.
How to register for a company let membership:
- Check your inbox for an email invitation from flatfair
- Click Activate
- Enter your company details and click Sign up
- Confirm the membership details, ensuring that everything is correct before continuing
- Accept our Terms & Conditions
- Pay using your preferred debit card (UK Visa or Mastercard)
- Once we've verified your account, your flatfair membership will be activated
You're done! The tenant can now enjoy their company let responsibly.