Creating a No Deposit plan has never been easier.
To create a new plan, go to the plans tab on the left and click on the “Create plan” button in the top right corner.
Make sure you’ve got everything to hand before creating the plan, you’ll need:
- A completed and flatfair-eligible reference for each tenant and guarantor for the property
- A signed, or unsigned, version of the tenancy agreement
- Up-to-date contact details for the landlord, tenants, and guarantors
If you are trying to set up a new flatfair tenancy but require assistance, please get in touch with your relationship manager, email us at email@example.com or use the live chat bubble on this page to connect with one of our customer success representatives.
Our updated flatfair tenancy creation form now includes:
- Guarantor References - we now require guarantor references and contact information to be uploaded into the portal as part of the creation process at the beginning of the tenancy. Guarantors will need to complete a sign-up form before the flatfair tenancy can be activated, this will help streamline the end-of-tenancy experience and allow for even quicker resolution.
- Deposit Replacement Schedule - our agents now have the option to automatically include the flatfair Deposit Replacement Schedule (DRS) in the sign-up form, so you no longer need to manually add the flatfair clauses (DRS) to your tenancy agreements. This will be applied automatically to any tenancy agreement you upload as part of the updated creation flow, however, you will still need to ensure the deposit amount is set to £0 on the tenancy agreement.
Note: This feature needs to be switched on/off, please speak to your account manager for more information.